Friday, August 24, 2018

My Conference


This is my conference I made it about me on what I could work on and my goal and if I have completed them or not in maths, reading and spelling I think I need to work on my spelling the most. This also shows what I like, Ps4, Football, Overwatch and Fortnite. It has what I'm proud of, I'm most proud of being on taumata because it is something out of my comfort zone. It shows what I have attended in. What I thought of my behaviour is in here and what the teacher and my parents can help me. Anything I could add?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Qaiden, I'm Sachary from St. Patricks School, Your Conference really explained a lot about what you've been doing and the things you want to learn more about and how it went, Your behavior, What your proud of and all those things, Well See ya! Also... Fortnite? 👍 Nice.

    ReplyDelete