Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Laser Maze

We entering the doors or laser maze. It was a 1v1v1v1v1.  I picked Inferno we rushed in The game started I quickly shot someone but got shot myself. I quickly ran up the ramp and shot two people. I ran to a base and shot it down. I shot someone through a mirror and a window. I got two people teaming in the corner then I run to cover. There was about 5 minutes left so I tried to rush everyone I got 5 more pepole and got shot about 6 more times I ended up winning by 300 points.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Qaiden
    I love how you are writing about what happened in laser maze It is a pretty fun game and I love playing it it´s so cool but maybe next time you should try and do a reflections on your free writings, I´m looking forward to what you got planned on your blog. If you want to check out my blog it´s http://kpsmiriaf.blogspot.com NICE COMMENTING WITH YAH!!

    ReplyDelete