Monday, March 4, 2019

Fortnite with Dayton

On Monday every morning we do free writing we can choose whatever we want this is mine.

Fortnite Duos With Dayton.

We dropped in our first game on we landed Salty we both landed blue house I killed the 2 noobs while Dayton looted up. No one else landed Salty so we moved to Retail Row and I killed another 4 people and got knocked and Dayton just killed 1 and healed me. We went to the volcano and I knocked myself and another person but his teammate finished me then Dayton sniped him and had to win with 3 people left. He saw that they were in a fight so he picked up a grenade launcher and knocked one and eliminated the other he used a launch pad to get to him and 360 no scoped him. We won I had 7 kills and Dayton had 5. He said that I carried him and I agreed.

No comments:

Post a Comment