Monday, March 18, 2019

My First Northland

My First Northland Game

We traveled down to Auckland to play our first Northland. We were grading to get into the metro league there is three leagues we could get into Metro div 1 and div 2. We warmed up and got ready to get on the pitch. We got on the pitch and did 1 minute of silence for what happened on Friday. They kicked off and I quickly got the ball and played it to the right winger and he crossed it and we scored. Then I got played through and hit the pole and our striker missed the rebound. Then our left back played me through I crossed it in and it hit 2 players on their teams before our striker scored. We had a corner they cleared it but I got it and had a shot it rebounded off the goalie and our striker scored again. Quickly got on the attack and it hit the crossbar and in. We quickly passed it around and I played in our striker he shot and the goalie saved it then our midfielder scored. The Game ended and we won 4-1 and got 3 points.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Qaiden, what an awesome win for your first game. Lots of exciting opportunities ahead for you with your soccer. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete