Monday, November 5, 2018

The Beach

We have started to put writing on our blog every Monday about our weekend or a picture.

On Saturday we went to Paihia to go to the beach in was a really hot day so it was perfect. We ran straight on to the sand and it was burning it was like the sun melted the sand into lava. we ran into the water and jumped right in. It was nice and cold so it cooled us right down we went down deeper so that we could play in the waves they were pretty big and really fun. We were hungry so we went to go get some fish and chips they took about 5 minutes but then we got them and they disappeared in 2 minutes. We brought the cricket set and then played. My dad was first he did some really far shots but I caught his last hit barely. Koda did a good throw and I smashed the ball past every one my dad had to run back and get it he took a shot but missed. I miss hit the ball and it went straight into my mums hands it was getting late so we decided to go home after this last one I took a pitch and hit the three poles it was 6:00 so we went home.

1 comment:

  1. That sounded like a very awesome day! It certainly was warm on Saturday... summer is coming! I like that you have used some descriptive language (like the sun melted the sand into lava) and have focused just on your time at the beach. Maybe try to add some other descriptive language to talk about what you feel, see, hear, smell, taste etc. Great work! I am really looking forward to going to the beach again.

    What would be your next steps with this piece of writing? What did you find easy/hard? These need to be in your learning story :)

    ReplyDelete